My App - TatoTypo

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TatoTypo, Jan 20, 2018.

?

Do you think i should be staff again?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. TatoTypo

TatoTypo New Member

Minecraft Username?
    TatoTypo

Age?

What is your timezone and when are you most active in your timezone?

Pacific Standerd Time / Morning and Evening

Are you able to record videos of Minecraft?

If i had a better computer then i do now, I would do so, so No.

Do you have a mic to communicate via voice chat?

I do, I use my phone as a mic for Discord

When did you first join our server?

It was, from what i can remember, March 2014

How much time do you have to contribute to our server daily/weekly?

I work throughout the week, now, so most of my time is to that. I think i can be on the server on a daily basis of 4-5 hours depending on my job hours.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I started my run with this block game back in 2013 when i asked for it as a birthday present.

Have you been previously banned or muted? If so, please explain why

I have been banned numerous time, and i believe it was 4 times, from Raidheaven. My first ban was for duping with players on the server instead of reporting it and getting it fixed. My second ban was soemthing between orical and his stupidity. My 3rd ban I either did something wrong and/or forgetting what my ban was for and length. My 4th ban was Mike banning me for something i did with another staff member being messed with.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, elaborate

I have been staff with raidheaven for several years, in fact being Helper/Moderator/Admin. My run as helper let me know how the system of rules really works within the raidheaven community. Enforcing rules everytime i was on the server, while playing here and there, with a faction i created. Was kind of a spinning wheel that was about to lose control. Players abusing the rules and my warns flying left and right. I got used to keeping up with how toxic the raidheaven community really was. Keeping the server clean of broken rules was my plan to keep my staff as helper and hopefully rise through the ranks someday as well.

When i became a moderator, i got access to banning and muting players as i thought, would be, to help enforce the rules. I have many experiences with being moderator, and banning several accounts of a player who was staff for a while is one of them. Muting players that advertised their servers, joining as either alts or pure accounts. Keeping up with our toxic community was fun as well, as they thought every time i did something was some form of abuse and that all slurs said shouldn't be a warn and eventual mute/tempban. I was unsure if i was abusing my commands as moderator as people were edging me on to use my comands to see if i was really abuse or not. Playing as staff, was even worse, all my moves, raiding other players, taking part in raids, or afking for money seemed to be abuse and wrongful if i did something wrong and a player pointed it out. So what i did to combat that, was to not to play as much as i wanted to, as to avoid getting demoted for any wrongdoing (my 4 bans were during my staff times as well, i know)

Why have you decided to apply for staff? How will your presence benefit our staff team and server?

I joined the ranks of staff, because before i had a job, i was more active on the server then most players that i saw during the day on the server, So i thought if i was staff and on the server a lot, wouldn't it be nice to be both an active player and an active member to respond to players requests about how the server works and directing them to certain things pertaining to Raidheaven, such as what commands to use to get around, the shop we had, applying for staff was a big one for players, and usage of the website as well. Since i wanted to help out, since some of the current staff members at the time were either offline or inactive for some parts of the day while i was on for most of the day I would fill the void that didn't have staff available for new players, and people having problems, or acting up against the rules. I liked to maintain communication with other staff as well and the owners too.

Is there anything in particular that you believe that you can help improve?

I want to improve the playerbase, as over the years people coming and going have been in decline in recent years, during my stay with raidheaven, I did advertise Raidheaven on several big servers, which then led to players coming and trying to take down Raidheaven for some of the players that spammed our IP on other servers. Keeping up with helping new players, having a presence on the server for most of the day was my goal most of the time playing Raidheaven.

Have you made any previous applications in the past for our server? (If so please link)

Before this website went through a overhaul, Have made several applications for staff for Raidheaven. Also i wont be able to link older applications at this time.

Are you staff on any other server? If so please list below. (Provide website links)

I am not staff on any other servers, at this time, i will update the owners if i do in the future.

Do you have an issue with a staff member that will stop you from working with them?

Not at this moment do i have any issues regarding the current staff of Raidheaven, I have many friends that have become staff and the 2 current are friends of mine that i know, and like, so if that situation changes in the future, I will speak out accordingly.

How well do you understand the rules?

I know the rules enough to not break them, as breaking rules lead to trouble, and having been in serious trouble and banned several times has changed how i see the rules are enforced. I know the rules well to follow them to their fullest and in the future as well.

Do you understand staff can not scam and must treat all players equally?

I've told players as staff i cannot raid or scam, when i was asked about my playing on the server, competing for best faction on the server, or just the basics, joining or making a faction in the least bit. I know doing either, scamming or raiding (admin and higher i think) is not allowed while holding the rank of staff, no matter the rank given.

KrypticMike and lotterytickets like this.
  2. Starsless

Starsless New Member

Your App Is great is Just The Grammer is Little Off.

3. TatoTypo

TatoTypo New Member

Thanks, I'll try to improve on my grammar.

4. Evileverett

Evileverett New Member

Very nice app from an even nicer person.