Evileverett- Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Evileverett, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Evileverett

Evileverett New Member

Minecraft Username?
    Evileverett

Age?

What is your timezone and when are you most active in your timezone?
    Eastern Standard Time. I am most active anytime after 3pm on weekdays and 5pm on weekends.

Are you able to record videos of Minecraft?
    I am more than capable of recording rule breakers. Whether this be in the form of a recording, or screenshots, I am capable of providing proof in any situation.

Do you have a mic to communicate via voice chat?
    I do indeed. A Logitech g930 so everyone knows I am extra sweaty.

When did you first join our server?

I first joined the server in June of 2014.

How much time do you have to contribute to our server daily/weekly?

It is definitely going to vary between work and school. I am not going to give an exact number or say some astronomical amount like everyone else does, because most of them lie haha, but it will be enough to get my job done effectively. Some days I will be on more than others, but no matter what I will be consistently checking the forums as well as the server and my discord is always open no matter where I am.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
    I have been playing minecraft since 2013. I have played mainly factions however after a recent "break" I am getting back into the swing of things.

Have you been previously banned or muted? If so, please explain why

Never have I ever been banned or muted on any server. I'm usually the one placing the mute or ban, not receiving it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, elaborate

I have loads of staff experience. I have been through the ranks on multiple servers that have since shutdown as well as owning my own semi-vanilla servers. My staff experience comes in the form of many different aspects. For example, I have been the bottom of the barrel as a Helper, helping new players and catching rule breakers. So I know the basics of punishment plugins and commands. I know it is different than factions, but I have owned semi-vanilla servers so I have experience on the plugin and configuration aspect as well. I treat all staff ranks equally because they all have one main job. That main job is to make the server the very best it can be.

Why have you decided to apply for staff? How will your presence benefit our staff team and server?

Oh lets see. This is the part of the application where everyone puts the part in their app that states "I want to help the server". Well, I want to do more than help the server. I want to help RaidHeaven get back to what it used to be. It pisses me off when kids come on the server and talking shit saying our server is dead, and it's time to move on. I want to get passed this low stage we are at, and get RaidHeaven cranking like it used to. There is nothing holding this server back from being as good as it once was and I want to help be apart of getting it back to that point again. I believe I can benefit this staff team immensely. The staff team that is nonexistent that is. I would like to set a basis and precedent that creates a staff team that not only gets it's work done, but is respected and on good terms with the community. I am overall a very sociable person and enjoy speaking with new people. If I was an owner, I'd want to see that characteristic in my staff members. On top of all this, I am a half decent builder. So if we ever needed to whip something up real quick, I am your guy.

Is there anything in particular that you believe that you can help improve?

As I stated, and correct me if I'm wrong, there is no staff team at the moment. I do not consider owners members of staff. It is their job to handle the financing of the server and keeping the server up while working about the back end. They should be able to sit back and relax while we do the dirty work. It is a staff member's job to worry about what goes on inside the server. I would like to set the precedent for the rest of the staff team, and staff team for the future on how their job should be done. A good community begins with good staff members. Members the players respect, and trust. I know I went a little off topic, but I believe I can improve the people around me. Whether that be members of staff, or the community I make the people around me better. I am a team player and the community and server before myself. If I were to be a staff member, I would make sure my job is being done at it's very best ability.

Have you made any previous applications in the past for our server? (If so please link)

I have not made any previous applications.

Are you staff on any other server? If so please list below. (Provide website links)

Currently I am not a member of staff on any other server. I do not plan on becoming a member of staff on any other server, as RaidHeaven is my main focus point right now.

Do you have an issue with a staff member that will stop you from working with them?

Nope. I get along with almost everyone, and even if I did have a problem, I would put my job before my personal issues.

How well do you understand the rules?

I understand the rules very well.

Do you understand staff can not scam and must treat all players equally?

If I do or don't have a staff rank, I will not scam players. As far as treating players equally, that is most certainly not a problem.

KrypticMike and IC5 like this.